Ammo is used in turrets to damage Red Bots, Blue Bots, Green Bots, Yellow Bots, Tiles, and other Spaceships. If your ship collides into your own bullets it can damage your own ship, potentially destroying it. All Ammo types can only be crafted at a Munition Fabricator. Except for Standard Ammo and Trash Ammo which can be crafted at the Starter Fabricator as well.
Trash ammo is free, and the only item in the game that requires no materials to craft, but decays over time, with a life-span from 1 second to 10 minutes.
|Standard Ammo||Fast reloads.|
|Scattershot Ammo||Big damage at close range, but due to the massive bullet spread, can be avoided easily on range.|
|Flak Ammo||Explodes into more bullets in flight.|
|Sniper Ammo||Flies swift & true. Bouncy.|
|Punch Ammo||Pushes objects away.|
|Yank Ammo||Pulls Spaceships, Red Bots and items upon impact, deals around the same damage as standard ammo. Good for yanking stuff out of holes.|
|Breaker Ammo||Can be used to dig through Tiles to reach Diamond Tiles but it's slow.|
|Trash Ammo||Deals very low damage, but requires no resources to Fabricate, but it decays over time.|
Loading Turrets (RC, Auto, Burst, Manual)
Ammo can be loaded into Turrets by left-clicking on the Turret while holding the Ammo. If there is excess Ammo, it will remain in the inventory slot.
- Trash Ammo cannot be ejected
- All Ammo types stack in stacks of 16
- The only time when Yank and Punch ammo is used on a large scale is in The Pits, where it is used to move the large rocks
- Breaker Ammo cannot break rocks in The Pits
- Trash Ammo is weak and therefore often only used when the materials are missing for stronger ammo types.
- A lot. See the Changelog.