Blue Bots are NPC enemies that are only found in the PvP zone "Sparrow" and can be destroyed by turrets, the larger the Blue Bot is the more HP it will have and the more loot they will drop. It is more dangerous than the Red Bots. They deal damage just by touching you and do more damage via shooting than the Red Bots. However, they drop better loot.
They are flying blue circles with red eyes and have spikes all over them spinning around them.
- Miscellaneous Ammunition (Very Common)
- RC Turret (Rarely)
- Auto Turret (Rarely)
- Burst Turret (Rarely)
(RC/Auto/Burst Turrets have the same chance of dropping, and it is only dropped by the Blue Bots)
- The eyes of Bots always track their current target. Sometimes they are close to you but not even hunting you, you can use this as an advantage against other player spaceships nearby. Means extra damage and blockade against enemy ships by the NPC.
- Destroying them with ranged ammunition like Sniper ammo. It isn't the most efficient way to kill Blue Bots, but it's the safest way!
- Punch ammo is a strong alternative if you don't have any Sniper ammo. You can keep a Blue bot away from you while dealing damage to it.
- If you want to compromise, use Flak ammo. It starts as one projectile but explodes into multiple bullets in flight. This makes it good for medium-ranged combat.