There are many clans in the game, they can provide assistance with fighting, missions, protection, and a few other good uses. Currently there is no clan related features in the game.
- They generally use special symbol and/or emoji characters in their nicknames and ship names.
- Many of them would have a Discord server for the clan.
- There is a #community-links channel in the Official Dredark Discord server where clans can advertise. You can look for a clan to join or get info about them.
- They usually have a rank system for their members.
Clans are an unofficial part of the game, you do not need to be in a clan to have fun. There are some clans that are more open than others. Here are some Pros, and Cons of clans
- can give resources/ships
- gives you jobs
- access to resources
- help in fights
- may not be good people
- typically selfish
- you have little power
- joining fee
- teams up on smaller ships
- If there is a clan war, go below it in a small ship, to collect resources
- Clans can be a good way to trade
- make friends with clans, then if you get attacked, you have friends