Green Bots are NPC enemies and can be killed using turrets.
They can only be found in Sparrow I, and always drops 2 rare items on death. Green Bots can only be spawned in the game once at a time and it takes them 15 minutes to respawn after death.
This bot has the biggest amount of health overall, unlike the other bots. These bots' projectiles (bullets) are bright green and have the properties of Punch Ammo.
They're also known as "Coward Bots" because they flee away, avoiding attacks. Spaceships who get hit by the green bullets get pushed around by them due to the mass spread of bullets being fired at once by these bots. Be cautious at close range, these bots can push you right into an enemy. It can also push other bots around, including itself(although this isn't common), so keep watch.
They are flying green circles with greenish eyes and have darker dotted circles spinning around the rim, just like the Red Bot. Unlike the other bots, the green bot's mouth is closed instead of open, and it only comes in one size variant, being large, but not the biggest size.
Green Bot Drops List
- Avoid getting pushed around by them.
- This is mainly the target of battleships.
- They have more health. Meaning more Ammo fired. Keep Turrets loaded.
- Use Yank Ammo to pull them closer, keep them from fleeing.
- Or you can fight back with more Punch Ammo to trap them at a corner.
- Use ScatterShot Ammo to obliterate them at close range. Several RC Turrets give you the upper hand in this case. (The only problem with scattershot ammo is that you have a very high chance of being damaged by the enemies due to close range.)
- If you want to compromise, use Flak Ammo. It starts as one projectile but explodes into multiple in flight. This makes it perfect for medium-ranged combat with these bots.
- You can also fight from a long distance with Sniper Ammo. It has an extreme range meaning you can safely fire at the bot without getting hit. (The only problem is that an enemy can come in behind you and fire at you.)