Spaceships are the place where all players are and can be controlled with many different stations.
Every ship spawns at a height of 10 and a width of 5 blocks (12x7, if you count walls). There are 4 blocks and 3 ladders build in already. (Which you can re-use by deconstructing them with a wrench.) The maximum size for a ship is 80x80 exterior tiles - equal to 10x10 overworld tiles. This means you have 78x78 tiles on the inside to work with. This is also convenient as 78 is divisible by 3, allowing you to fit exactly 26 turrets (or ejectors) per side.
All Stations your spaceship spawns with are blue outlined. These items can not be destroyed, ejected, or looted by other ships. This is done to prevent RC or metal farming by making new ships.
- Helm: Mid Left
- Starter Fabricator: Mid Right
- RC Turrets: Left Wall, Right Wall
- Cargo Hatch: Top Right
- Item Nets: Middle, Vertically
Saving your spaceship
To save your Spaceship for future uses follow these five steps:
- You have to reach a Safe Zone (Freeport I, II, and III.)
- Then open the Crew Control window. (bottom right corner of your screen)
- Click on Save Ship. (This will send you back to the menu and kick all players of your spaceship.)
- Your spaceship will be saved and displayed on top of the list in the menu.
You can click the "Demote Self" button on the Team Manager window to demote yourself. A window will appear saying "This will demote you to Guest. If you are the only Captain, it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you or anyone else to be made Captain again. Are you sure?" After you pressed the "Okay" button, you will be instantly demoted to Guest status. You can still walk around on the ship and use it as usual, but you can not see it anymore on your ship list, therefore not join it anymore.
Follow these steps
- Click on the search bar located on the top right side located in the "Manage Ship" menu
- Once done type coolsnake303
There will be 4 arrows or squares. (Left, Right, Up and Normal "Down") By pressing one the gravity will change.