This page is about Spaceship Designs. As I have noticed that there are many types.
- Farmer.: Usually a self-sustaining ship; a very efficient bot killer. Used mostly to gather metal, explosives and silica.
- Fighter.: Medium-size predator. Specializes in both Speed and Power
- Tank / Destroyer.: Huge behemoths! these are usually yank and slug but can be any ammo. They are mighty good at power but terrible at speed.
- Corvette.: The smallest of all, Corvettes are not surprisingly fast, though they only have 4 thrusters.
Ship TABLE OF FUNCTIONALITY
rc miner: 2 rc each side
auto rc miner: 1 auto and 1 rc each side
stealer: everywhere is truster steals materials
|Speed||4 1/2||1||2-3||4 1/2-5|
Storages. Good for particularly rich players, though it can be made by anyone. Here is a list of all the storage styles I have seen.
- Max Storage Design.: (currently no image) A storage that has literally no entertainment (parkour, rubber blocks, pixel art, etc.) and ONLY storage for items, usually gigantic expandos.
- Auto Storage.: (currently no image) Usually a very expensive ship flux-wise, but definitely worth it. Has a series of Pushers , Loaders, and Hatches . Though I have no image of an auto storage I do have a picture of an auto shop I used in a build-a-base (down)