You can use the starter fabricator to store materials, which you can also eject any time. The items will drop out of the bottom left door.
The starter fabricator has a height of 3 blocks and a width of 2.5 blocks.
Exterior appearance explanation
1) The blue star indicates that this is the starter fabricator that spaceship spawned with. It is indestructible by guests and unlootable by other spaceships.
2) This screen indicates the currently produced item.
3) The three horizontal bars indicate how much Materials are stocked in the fabricator.
4) The item is slowly getting pushed upwards and will fall down in a straight line. If the ground is where it is in the picture, it will be directly dropped to where the 6) marker is pointing at.
5) Laser beams that are moving when the production is ongoing.
6) The finished product.
7) The lower marker points at the loading bar for each produced item and the top marker shows how many seconds it will take & in brackets shows how many items.
Note the bottom light will flash red when one of the required materials are out. More materials must be put in to continue production.
|Quantity||Name||Craft time||Required materials|
|1x||Ship Shield Booster|
- The top red light will flash when something is blocking the next item from dispensing. The top red light will flash after 4 items are on top of each other, including stacks.
- The bottom red light will flash when some or all of the required materials are out. The required materials must be inserted to continue production. The light will also flash when not enough materials have been put in.