Trading is the swapping of items between teams, using Cargo Ejectors to drop the items directly to the ship being traded with. Trader/Storage ships are found in all freeports, and they can be identified by the large numbers of items in stacks that they have and the large Expando Boxes.
Common Trading Items
- Flux crystals - They are very rare and a must have for automation, even though stackable they are sometimes priced in item count instead of stack count.
- RC Turrets - Their rarity and usefulness make them of high value when trading
- Raw materials (Metal and Explosives) - They are very versatile and useful for a lot of things e.g. building
- Ammo - Useful for fighters. Slug Ammo is very useful for miners
- Other rare turrets - Auto and Burst Turrets are also rare and powerful
Also, see the Ship Design Guide.